The Aphrodite Hills Golf Course
All Year Round Golf at Aphrodite Hills, the first ever leisure and golf development of its kind in Cyprus, Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort is home to a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, dedicated 3-hole Golf Academy and magnificent Clubhouse, designed for golfers of all standards and ages.Spreading out over 6,289 metres and overlooking the site where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea, our golf course is truly a unique location in which to test your skills with friends.
The award-winning golf course was officially opened in 2002 and was designed by the acclaimed architect, Cabell Robinson. Robinson has designed Aphrodite Hills to be the perfect mix of challenging pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens.
Visually spectacular, the course expands through indigenous olive and carob trees and is built on two plateaux, separated by a dramatic ravine with outstanding views over the Mediterranean. And the staggering 130 metre gorge dividing tees at the 7th hole is an enticing challenge for all lovers of this beautiful game.
Facts at a Glance
- Designer: Cabell Robinson
- Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea
- Grand Opening: 2002
- Fairways: Challenging and strategically shaped
- Water Hazards: 2 (Hole 10 & 18)
- A 3-hole, fully-equipped Golf Academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons for individuals, couples and groups of people
- Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
- Four PGA qualified resident golf instructors – German and English speaking
- A double-ended 350 metre practice range
- Rental Clubs and Shoes available, soft spikes required for the course
- Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
- A luxurious Clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas