Evian Resort Amundi Evian Masters Venue Golf Packages start at just £299pp World-Class Accommodation
A golfing paradise with stunning views over Lake Geneva, nestled next to the French Alps
Stunning Championship Golf
Play at the home of The Evian Championship in breath-taking surroundings
The Perfect Location
With a the 5* Hotel Royal, 4* Hotel Ermitage and Le Manoir du Golf, there is no shortage of world class accommodation to choose from.
2-7 Night Golf Packages Available
2 night and 2 round packages starting from as little as £299 person
The Lakes Course
After tackling the Championship Course, what better way to fine-tune your game than playing the beautifully maintained Lakes Course….
Home of The Evian Championship
Walk in the footsteps of LPGA greats and play at the home of a Major Championship
This outstanding natural setting is by no means its only asset. Much more than a luxury hotel complex, the Evian Resort has a unique offering: the legendary 5-starHôtel Royal Palace, which wonderfully combines Belle Epoque charm with stylish contemporary design; the Hôtel Ermitage, a 4-star establishment with authenticity and an inviting atmosphere featuring delicate touches of nature; two hotel spas and evian® thermal spa; a Kid’s Resort with facilities of over 1,000 m2; the Evian Resort Golf Club and its Leadbetter certified Academy; the Grange au Lac, one of the most beautiful concert halls in the world, not forgetting Evian’s Casino-Theatre.
The Evian Resort also offers its guests an exceptional experience on board the latest-generation boat Evian One, with a journey time of under 45 minutes between Geneva and Evian (and 15 minutes between Lausanne and Evian), with the opportunity to explore all that is on offer around Lake Geneva.
The Champions Course is an 18-hole course (6,120 metres – 6, 693 yards, par 72), at the Evian Resort Golf Club, located in Evian-les-Bains, France. Its location on the shores of Lake Geneva, at the foot of the Alps, offers stunning views all the way round the course. It is one of the most beautiful golf courses in France.
Evian Resort Golf Club offers a venue fitting for the status of The Amundi Evian Championship and the talent of its champions, while also offering amateur players (minimum index:35) a course on which they can fully express their golf all year round.
“It’s a great course, pretty complicated. You really need to keep the ball on the fairway. The rough is pretty thick. The greens play fast, some of the putts can be really tricky. You have to think about a lot of things, but that’s what makes it a great course.” Lexi Thompson
Just a stone’s throw from the greens, with an unobstructed view of the mountains, the Chalet du Golf restaurant serves quality food with a choice of light or more indulgent dishes in a stylish, friendly atmosphere.
This Major, which the champions say is unlike any other, stands out both for the quality of the course and its prize purse of over 4 million dollars. An incredible driving force in providing exposure to women’s world golf, The Amundi Evian Championship has forged its own history to become a unique event with a legendary track record. Its singular status and strong ambition is visible in its commitment to bring to the fore and support young talent.
- 150 rooms and suites (118 rooms & 32 suites)
- 47-acre grounds, an LPO (French Society for the Protection of Birds) refuge, a kitchen garden of over 1,500m2 and 10 bee hives
- Stunning views of Lake Geneva, the French and Swiss Alps
- 1 Michelin-star restaurant “Les Fresques”, two restaurants, “La Véranda” and “L’Oliveraie” and a bar
- 1 luxury spa, the Spa Evian Source
- The Palace label
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Grand Luxury Group and The Little Guest Collection
- A conference centre with 12 meeting rooms and a lake view terrace
- 3 experiential music and golf-themed suites
- A Golfzon indoor golf simulator
- 1,500 works of graphic and photographic art.
- 80 spacious rooms including 23 family rooms and 6 suites in a contemporary style.
- An exceptional natural setting for reconnecting with what really matters.
- 2 restaurants, “La Table” and “La Bibliothèque, and a bar, “Le Birdie”.
- 1 Spa, certified by Ecocert, which offers spa treatments for everyone (adults, children, teenagers).
- Member of Hôtels et Préférence and The Little Guest Collection.
- 11 meeting rooms bathed in natural daylight, including La Canopée, an immersive room with a green ceiling.
The Evian Resort has acquired an indoor GolfZon simulator, located at the Hôtel Royal. Individually or with friends, there are 180 courses to be played around the world (St Andrews, Mission Hills, Pebble Beach…) including The Amundi Evian Championship course, and lessons available with a golf pro from the Academy. Equipped with a multitude of sensors and cameras, the GolfZon simulator analyses data in real-time.
In 2020, the Evian Resort Golf Club added a second course located at the Academy. With 6 par-3s and a total length of 885 metres (968 yards), this new course offers a real alternative to the 18-hole “Champions Course”. Nestling in outstanding surroundings with breathtaking views of Lake Geneva, both beginners and experienced golfers can indulge in their passion in under 90 minutes. Designed by architect Dave Sampson and named “The Lake Course”, it is technically challenging with tee box locations suited to all abilities and top-quality greens.
A unique stay at the heart of the Academy. From April to October, golfers can stay at the Manoir du Golf, a charming property with 7 rooms and suites, that can also be booked for exclusive use. A welcoming atmosphere with the feel of an English clubhouse for an exclusive golf experience.